Saturday, September 4, 2010

Reunion Rose


I have some of my pieces on display at Renningers Antique Mall in Mt. Dora, Florida not far from here in Orlando. My friend Patti and her husband have a shop there. She loves my work so she set up a display of it. This has generated some great custom orders for me. This one here was for a lady who was going to her 40th class reunion (I think she said 40th), anyway she told me she was wearing a very simple black outfit and wanted a floral design in Red & Black. Here is what we came up with. The neck strap has siam 4 mm crystals in it, the large flower has a red/purple rivoli I also used crystals for the center fringe, she really loved it and I hope you do too. The picture is kind of dark as I took it while I was in the hospital, I hope you can get an idea of what it looked like. With my son's help I got it photographed and in the mail so she would have it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment